The Rotary Club of Greater Clark County is a group of 80 community members who have one thing in common (at least) “Service Above Self.” We provide support and services throughout our county and the world. Founded in 1974, RCGCC is the second largest club in Southwest Washington. We meet once a week on Thursdays and are well known for service projects, fun meetings and an active membership.
How Does the Rotary Club of Greater Clark County Serve our Community?
Each year, our Club earmarks service projects for both financial and “in-kind” support in areas of Community Service, Vocational Service, International and Club Service. Some of those recipients are listed below.
How Does the Rotary Club of Greater Clark County Fund its Projects?
We fund community projects through fund-raisers including the annual ROSE SALE and the ROTARY AUCTION AND RUMMAGE SALE. The proceeds go directly to the Greater Clark County Rotary Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The Foundation then distributes funds for the Club’s chosen service projects and programs.
Support of any of our fundraisers is greatly appreciated. We welcome cash donations, too, through check and credit cards. Talk to a Rotarian about joining Rotary!
Rotary Club of Greater Clark County Top Projects
- Academic Scholarship Programs (for High School Seniors to help them advance to their next level)
- AED Project (Automatic External Defibrillators)
- Ambassadorial Scholar Program
- Bell Ringing for Salvation Army
- Bike Helmets for Kids
- Books for District Elementary Schools
- Christmas/July Adopt a Retirement Home
- Collins’ Coats for Kids (ensuring that children will have warm coats for school)
- Cub Scout/Boy Scout Support
- Dictionary Project (all 3rd graders)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hammer & Nail Projects (Wheelchair ramps, Bunk Beds for Open House Ministries, etc.)
- Boys & Girls Club, Hazel Dell & Bagley Downs)
- Interact Club at Mt. View High School
- International Group Study Exchange
- International World Community Service Projects:
- Computer Lab
- Mobility (Wheelchair) Projects
- Shelter Box Program
- Transport Vehicles for Tibetan Refugee Org.
- Youth Exchange Program
- Water & Sanitation Projects
- Junior Achievement/JA Biztown
- Lunch Buddy Program, Hazel Dell Elementary
- Open House Ministries Community Barbecue
- Rotary Youth Leadership Award (Known as RYLA)
- Student of the Month Recognition
- Walk and Knock
- Wheelchair & Stroller Booth, Clark County Fair