The Greater Clark County Rotary Auction and Rummage Sale coming up fast, Saturday, June 24th 2017!
Got stuff to donate? Time to get it together!
Want something new for your home? Get ready to shop!!
Stay tuned to this site for more information.
Got time to donate? Send in your information here!
What is the Rotary Rummage Sale?
It is a fund-raiser put on the LAST SATURDAY IN JUNE by the Greater Clark County Rotary Foundation, to raise money that directly helps our many projects in our community.
Where is the Rotary Rummage Sale Held?
How can I Help?
1) When it comes time to do some “Spring Cleaning”, or you just want to get some “gently used items” out of your house, basement or garage, set those items aside for the Greater Clark County Rotary Auction and Rummage Sale!!!
2) Having a garage sale? If you have any items left over, save them for the Rotary Auction & Rummage Sale!!!
3) Items of special interest: Furniture, Appliances, Outdoor Power Equipment, Pet Supplies, Lawn & Garden, Sporting Goods, etc.
Then What do I do?
On the June Drop Off days, load up your items and bring them to Evergreen High School. There will be directional signs to show you where the Drop Off site is. You will be greeted by friendly volunteers who will check to see if there are any items that cannot be accepted, and then you will be instructed to proceed to the “CURB”. You will again be met by very grateful volunteers who will unload everything! For a full list of what you can donate click here.
Drop Off Days
- Saturday, June 17th: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, June 18th: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Monday, June 19th: Noon – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 20th: Noon – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, June 21st: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday, June 22nd: 10:00am – 6:00pm
What Happens Next?
Your items will be sorted, identified and taken to the “Department” that fits your item’s description. Departments will be separated in to Furniture, Appliances, Outdoor Power Equipment, Pet Supplies, Lawn & Garden, Sporting Goods, etc. Then those items will be sorted again, and priced for a BARGAIN SALE. Those items not deemed worthy for display will go to the Green Team where members will work to recycle rather than dispose of them.
Rummage Sale and Auction Day
At 8:00 a.m. on June 24th the sale will be open, and will end at 2:00 p.m.
At 10:00 am, the school gates will be opened for vehicles to pick up purchased items. The Rotary Auction and Rummage Sale ends at 2:00 p.m.